A room galleries my drawings from fall quarter and the paper I have collected for 7 years. There is a bookshelf of things I don't want to throw away yet and another one has 1 shelf of books I have purchased but not read. There is 1 box of readers and 1 box of bags I use as purses. I have a trophy from 1987, University High School. 1 of the 8 outlets are plugged in. If there was a massive earthquake and everything became out of place I would be annoyed. If a fire burned down the house I would be better.
I had a strong desire to quit my internship. Instead, I would have purchased a student advantage card with Amtrak and couchsurfed on the weekends. Fortunately, it takes too long to train anywhere I want to go.
I have had several conversations with people who believe that Keanu Reeves is a great actor. I still don't get it but I'm sure they make sense. It's like how I keep trying beer but I never like it.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment