Thursday, June 4, 2009

OOOOOGURL

2090322-1
Parsley/cilantro; wind speed

20090417-1
Something that annoys me less

20090417-2
Some people are gross they don't even know it, like really really gross.

20090419-1
A family of men, men of the same ages only notable by face.

20090420-1
You can tell someone is a parent by the look on their faces.

20090420-2
I hate when people smile at me that much

20090427-1
Things to do with old backpacks

20090427-2
Different things or somethings or what

20090502-1
Not a more efficient or meaningful method, but that I am clear about it, even when I am in an enclosed space by myself.

20090502-2
Awkward moments in their relationships

20090504-1
Her skin is so malleable, is she old or black or sad

20090510-1
Do you need a new man?

20090511-1
With just our flashlights and our love; I hope this last time it will happen

20090512-1
He has tie clips

20090512-2
The universe exists for you

20090512-3
Using blank papers

20090512-4
Cupcakkation

20090520-1
All the things I'm good at

20090527-1
Same store names, better stores; better neighborhoods, better world

20090601-1

It's just not true because he's saying it to us, and I am one of us.

20090601-2
Defining my values; happy, a transitive verb; enablers

20090601-3
Replacing memories

20090601-4
"For Sure" (that which is personal or childish but is so important)

20090601-5
Phones ring in an empty office intermittently, they've come alive

20090601-6
We spend holidays together

20090601-7
What a basic lesson...how old are you?

20090601-8
Have those moments (blah blah blah)

20090601-9
Literally walked into each others' lives (couples and best friends; view from the bottom)

20090601-10
laughing is audibly smiling

20090602-1

In each smiling social gathering there is someone not present.

20090602-2
Your most hated piece (an exercise in mutual discrimination).

20090602-3
cash money cash money (labeled reflections)

20090602-4
I want you to do what you want, so What do you want me to do, he says. (conversations we could have had, version 2; maturation).

20090602-5
Sunday Summer Voicemail Day (mark them on your calendars; sharing calendars; not a ship)

20090602-6
The peace pole looking thing by JWAC is smoking, does this mean UCLA is getting a new cardinal?
My left toes have been numb, does this mean I am going to have a back attack?
They sell ice in North Hollywood.

20090603-1
Visitors visiting me

20090603-2
The 23rd day of my 23rd year has already passed, guess I'm waiting for the next February 6th through 7th. (excuses related to time; legitimate excuses).

20090603-3
Beating oneself and calling it assault, rain bubbling from floors instead of falling onto them.

No comments: