Monday, June 1, 2009

One Thing's For Sure: The Toilet Is Always Different And I Will Watch TV

My drawings are falling! My tongue is scratching! My eyelid is curling! My clothes are tumbling! My neck is reforming! My mother is smiling! My friends are studying! My friends are sitting! My friends are looking! My bladder is calling!

My herbs are drank! My bike is red! My hairs are up! My record is real! My things are separated! My trash is plenty! My filter is there!

There were flowers and then there were groups and then there were steps and then there were cars and then there were beds and then there were plates and then there were were highlighters and then there were images and then there were butts.

I got it I got it I got it I

1 comment:

talisa said...

it is not possible for a person to enjoy you more than i do.