Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Facts of Winter

20090112-1
That's one way to know if you're MX missile proof, or if you're just aloof

20090118-1
Instead of saying "the sun is bright today" an Akan speaker will say "the sun 'brights' today." (Ghana)

20090125-1
Art, style; taste, beer

20090125-2
I don't think we should use frames (What's up with that Bra)

20090125-3
I am putting up my hair but really I'm just waiting for someone to exit. These doors are heavy.

20090125-4
Electrostatic crown

20090126-1
And yes this is the first time I've ever seen Musollini, not to mention, I have yet to Wikipedia fascism

20090126-2
Intimate identification

20090126-3
Coordinated people; striped corduroy

20090126-4
Lenin or Stalin, looks like John Malkovich

20090202-1
In nothing but a onesie and a veil, she walked across the street in a trotting way, making others have no thoughts about lots of others around them because of the primary concerns she held on her heart, or intestines, without others around.

20090212-1
Commodities of the abstract sort

20090224-1
My cheeks hurt watching this; Shit's moving!; 4 voicemails!

20090226-1
Powell gives me the sniffles

20090302-1
If they were minorities, would we have these feelings?

20090302-2
The air is this color/taste (participatory)

20090304-1
We missed it on purpose to send a signal

20090312-1
Your account number is your ID number.

20090312-2
Bring your questions. If I can't answer them with the Bible, then there's no reason you should be listening to me.

No comments: