20090609
Life is hard when you don't know how to do the basics.
20090608
I finally did it, I've finally done it. It took five years but I've memorized my checking account number.
A man was making waves for me in the pool this morning. I'm going to look up my local Polar Bears.
I can't hear the birds!
That felt horrible, I could never be a bookie.
20090607
I probably have really good kharma.
Mother with a mullet with a son with his daughter. In other words, a grandma with a mullet.
I'm not the parent who gives her problems.
Who opens for Andrea Bocelli? No one. He plays with the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, accompanied by scenes of heterosexual heartbreak and romance.
Andrea Bocelli to bombs- how typical.
I thought I had Dorito flavored farts tonight.
Great, we both have men complexes.
And then I went to Taiwan, where new years is always eventful.
20090606
I used to not be able to eat without milk or rice.
Marbles belong in the supply drawer.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment